It’s been a long time since I was here. A very long time. This period has been challenging and still is, but I decided it’s time to be back and share more with you.
Tomorrow is an important day for me; I’ll be performing a one-time-only live recital at 8pm C.E.T; 2pm E.D.T on the brand new platform Dreamstage. The design of Dreamstage simulates a traditional live concert with virtual ticket offices, an entrance for the audience, artistic entrance, and a post performance lounge. One ticket serves a family or group of friends watching together.
For that special event, I choose a program about LOVE. We’ll navigate through all kind of love and its emotions. Ride with Liszt, Schubert, Schumann, Wagner and Prokofiev.
Here is the way to be in my audience tomorrow night, I count on you !
- Tribune au Président Macron
Heureuse et fière d’avoir co-signé cette tribune. Nous avons besoin de toutes nos forces pour que notre musique vive, survive!
« Il est bien des choses qui ne paraissent impossibles que tant qu’on ne les a pas tentées. »
- Strange beauty
Paris, my city, is wearing Its nothingness coat
Paris, ma ville, s’est parée de son manteau de Néant
Im nothing. I’ll never be anything. I couldn’t want to be something. Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world.
On year ago, to the day; us Parisians, us French, us citizens of our world were witnessing Notre Dame’s fall.
It’s been and is a challenging time, without any doubts; but I just want to focus for a second on an other reality, that we might lose sight of in the midst of so many hardships.
Many things are cancelled for now, but please remember
- Love is not cancelled
- Hope is not cancelled
- Sun is not cancelled
- Imagination is not cancelled
- Kindness is not cancelled
- Conversations are not cancelled
I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
- Every Saturday
I hope you can join me for my serie of Confinement Lives on facebook. Every Saturday 7pm C.E.T, 1pm E.S.T, 10am P.S.T
It has been and is a great opportunity and luck for me to be able to still share my music with you; all over the world during theses challenging times. I also decided to include some of my favorite pieces of literature, and read for you.
If you have some questions or desires, please don’t hesitate to write them in the comments section on Facebook, or you can write me here too.
In the meantime, stay home and healthy!
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
- Confinement LiveEvery Tuesday & Saturday, 7pm CET on my Facebook official page. Music needs to stay alive, and many of us are finding ways to keep sharing with you its beauty and emotions. I will of course play for you, answer your questions if you have some, and read texts that have been and are meaningful to me. Im hoping to create a place where the music is alive, where we can share our feelings and thoughts, and stay together during this very challenging time. I hope you are all home, and safe. “Of all that is good, sublimity is supreme. Succeeding in the coming together of all that is beautiful. Furtherance is the agreement of all that is just. Perseverance is the foundation of all actions.” Lao Tzu
- Facebook liveTomorrow at 7pm C.E.T In this challenging time, I deeply feel how important for all of us it is to maintain contact; so I will be live on Facebook tomorrow at 7pm to talk to you, share with you some important thoughts, and answer your questions. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org With hope, patience, kindness, creativity and positive energy, we will go through that together. Don’t forget that music was our past, is our present and will be our future. Stay home and healthy! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Par ces temps difficiles, je ressens profondément le besoin pour nous tous de maintenir le contact; c’est pourquoi je serai en direct sur Facebook demain à 19h. Pour vous parler, partager des pensées, et répondre à vos questions. Envoyez les s’il vous plaît à email@example.com Avec espoir, patience, bienveillance, créativité et énergie positive, nous sortirons grandis de cette épreuve. N’oublions pas que la musique fut notre passé, est notre présent et sera notre futur. Restez chez vous, et en bonne santé!
- TransmissionSharing my love and knowledge about piano and music has become more and more important to me. Helping a young pianist, giving keys to open some doors is a great joy. So, I’m happy to announce that I will now dedicate some hours to teach privately; mostly in Paris, but it can be where my concerts bring me. For those interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Partager ma passion et mes connaissances à propos du piano et de la musique est devenu au fil du temps quelque chose de très important pour moi. Aider un jeune pianiste, lui donner des clés pour ouvrir certaines portes est une grande joie. Je suis heureuse d’annoncer qu’à partir de maintenant, je dédierai quelques heures à l’enseignement (lessons privées). Principalement à Paris, mais cela peut être où mes concerts m’amèneront. Pour ceux que cela intéresse, vous pouvez m’envoyer un e-mail à email@example.com “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.” Aristotle
- The KingThe one and only Emperor. Round 4 of my residency in Iena was Beethoven 5, with Jenaer Philharmonie and Simon Gaudenz. It is a very difficult task to describe the feeling of joy that wins the hearts playing this music. Beethoven has been one of my heroes in my musical life, but also as a human being. He inspires me -despite all the struggles and illness he suffered, and the sense that fate was against him, he never lost his love of life. Beethoven stands for the love of mankind. When I play his music, I feel very deeply his absolute trust and faith in humanity and brotherhood, and his deep awareness of the beauty of human beings. Thank you, Iena, one more time; always such a treat to share these moments together, and with an always sold out Volkhaus. “Courage is grace under pressure.” Ernest Hemingway
- PhiladelphiaIt is beautiful and inspiring to see the sparkles and light in Maestro Blomstedt eyes. I feel honored and grateful to have shared that stage with such a vibrant and bright human being. The Philadelphia Orchestra sounds absolutely gorgeous, as always 🙂 and there is a special genuine atmosphere around the Kimmel center. Merci. “We have art in order not to die of the truth.” Friedrich Nietzsche
Upcoming Concerts & Events
|Konserthuset Hötorget 8, 111 57 Stockholm, Sverige||October 7, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm||Mozart with Royal Stockholm and Simone Young||https://www.konserthuset.se/en/programme/calendar/concert/2020/mozart-piano-concerto-no-16/20201007-1900/|
|Konserthuset Hötorget 8, 111 57 Stockholm, Sverige||October 8, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm||Mozart with Royal Stockholm and Simone Young||https://www.konserthuset.se/en/programme/calendar/concert/2020/mozart-piano-concerto-no-16/20201007-1900/|
|Rudolfinum Alšovo nábřeží 12, 110 00 Praha, Česká republikanAlšovo nábřeží 12, 110 00 Praha, Česká republika||October 17, 2020 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm||Prague, Rudolfinum, recital “Shall we dance?”||https://www.prague.eu/fr/evenement/26814/lise-de-la-salle-piano-recital?back=1|
|LandestheaternRennweg 2, 6020 Innsbruck, Österreich||November 18, 2020 at 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Beethoven Emperor in Innsbruck, with Karen Kamensek and the Tiroler SymphonieOrchester Innsbruck||https://www.tsoi.at/produktion/2-symphoniekonzert-2020-21/|
|LandestheaternRennweg 2, 6020 Innsbruck, Österreich||November 19, 2020 at 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Beethoven Emperor in Innsbruck, with Karen Kamensek and the Tiroler SymphonieOrchester Innsbruck||https://www.tsoi.at/produktion/2-symphoniekonzert-2020-21/|
|LandestheaternRennweg 2, 6020 Innsbruck, Österreich||November 20, 2020 at 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Beethoven Emperor in Innsbruck, with Karen Kamensek and the Tiroler SymphonieOrchester Innsbruck||https://www.tsoi.at/produktion/2-symphoniekonzert-2020-21/|
see full calendar